Menlo Atherton Capital Partners is a privately held real estate investment company focused on the acquisition, rehab and management of large-scale apartment communities.
We seek to acquire quality apartment properties which meet the following investment criteria:
- Purchase price should be at a discount to replacement cost .
- Underperforming B and C class properties located in B class neighborhoods.
- Needing light to moderate renovations.
- Current property management is overpriced and/or ineffective.
- Positive cash flow from day one using 75% debt.
We then improve these properties through a combination of light renovations and an intensive focus on operational improvements to unlock and add value. Our approach results in improved financial performance and solid returns to our investors. We expect our properties to produce solid and consistent cash flow during short to medium term ownership (2-7 years), and significant capital appreciation at the time of disposition.
It is our belief that successful investing in apartment properties requires hard work as well as a carefully-crafted and evolving exit strategy.
Our goal is simple: Create exceptional returns for our investors by providing an exceptional living experience for our residents.
Crowdfunding real estate legal specialist
Joe Fairless Board Member
Controlsmore than$300m of apartment units